Friday, May 23, 2008

Writing one for my number one

New song coming up.. this time, me, Mng. EJ, Argel & Lala will be on this track.  Did I mention that it's a love song?  That's right, this will be dedicated to Darren, Erika & Jahmae.  Me & Mng. EJ already recorded our verses and Argel is next whenever Mng. EJ goes to California.  Lala is singing the chorus, so that should be exciting because that's the first singing part we'll be recording.  It's hard to write a good chorus though without sounding corny.  

Right now, Genie's in the booth rapping for a Christian Song with an instrumental from a Japanese song.  I'm pretty tired but I'm trying to stay up to do a verse for Wiz Khalifa's "Say Yeah".  The iced coffee worked for an hour or so, now I'm about to crash big time!

Well the songs should be up soon, I will keep you posted.

Until next time, this is G-Roc.  MNG!

No comments: